The Office of Compliance and Integrity works to ensure Mississippi State University’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and ethical standards. We help design, implement, coordinate and maintain compliance and oversight strategies for units across the university. Some of our areas of responsibility are:
- Title IX, Sexual Misconduct, and Gender Equity
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- Children and Youth on Campus
- Conflicts of Interest
- ADA Accessibility and Accommodations
Our purpose is to be an accessible one-stop resource for compliance and ethics issues. To that end, we welcome the questions and concerns of all members of the university community, including faculty, staff and students. Some specific services we provide are:
- Providing education and training on compliance-related topics
- Helping you develop compliant policies and procedures
- Helping you understand policies and policy development
- Explaining your responsibilities and obligations as MSU employee
- Advising senior university leadership on compliance questions
- Providing direct oversight of processes in certain areas, such as Title IX.
If we can’t provide an answer, we’ll help you find out who can. So please do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist in any way.